Thursday, August 18, 2011

Busy Busy



It's been a pretty rough rotation for me, and I am so tired most days that I feel like I could collapse. The rotation site itself is over an hour drive one way for me, and don't worry, I only work 6 days a week! Saturdays is an hour earlier than normal, so I have to get up extra early those days. That being said, Alan and I don't see too much of each other, so one morning I thought I would take a picture of myself and lay it down where I usually sleep for him to wake up to.... This is what happened:

My thought now is: Who wouldn't want to wake up to THAT each morning?! hahaha--Needless to say, I did Not print that out for him. Wouldn't want to scare him first thing.:)


Other than that, I finally finished my project from a year and a half ago....Thought you'd like to see the final creation. It is now hanging on the wall in
stead of sitting on the floor. Be proud of me. It only took Forever! But these days, it's a miracle I get anything done at all!



3 comments:

  1. I need more details... about everything! When you have time... maybe a year from now when you finish rotations :) Love the clock. Still no news but will shout it to the world as soon as there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahaha yes I look just as good when I wake up except I'm usually squinting because I can't see and am searching for my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when did you get highlights...or is that REALLY your natural hair color???

    I'm very glad for you two and all your getting accomplished. It's tough at first, but hard work brings the best blessings. Like I hear every week at our work meeting...You either go through the pain of change or the pain of regret!

    I'm also very glad to see that you two take time to have some fun. That's one thing we're excited about when considering the possibility of returning to L.A. Last time we didn't do anything, this time we'll make sure to get some fun time in. We also look forward to getting some time in Chicago...hopefully within the next year. Whatdayathink?

    Take care, we love you both very much!

    -Luis

    ReplyDelete