Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Funday

Alan was just down in Houston Sun -Wed for his dad's wedding, got back and left again on Saturday morning for a trip with the youth to Kirtland, OH.... I have been feeling a little bit like a single gal again...Kinda fun! Well, I have been getting lots done, including re-inventing our closet and study, and listening to lots and lots of Christmas music while he isn't hear to scold me:) I was just looking through some pics and decided to play rewind for just a bit and post some old pics.... They're random, but fun.

found the old nintendo!



Cute Boys... I can't believe how big Jacob is now!

The night we got engaged...


Before we both got so old!



These were from a Polynesian night the ward put on. The EQ danced and did an awesome job. It was really pretty entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment