Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time ticks on...


I thought I was being pretty clever with that title! I came home from work the other night and this is what I saw...


Alan made me a mini Easter egg hunt!
I made a dollar fifty in quarters!
And at the end of the hunt, this is what I received:


Isn't he sweet?! I have been using those $8 watches from Target all through school, and we have been looking for a nicer watch for me, but I didn't know he knew my taste so well:) I really love it. It has a nice sparkle around the face that goes well with my ring, and rose gold to add a splash of me. Now I can tell time in style! Thank you Alan for being so thoughtful... What a great week this is turning out to be!

Side Note: For those of you who read The Love Languages book... I am not a "gift" person, but I think I could change:)

2 comments: