Friday, June 1, 2012

Because I love Friends

We have been so blessed by such good friends while we've been here.  I am so grateful for the many friendships we share and for the special parts they played at various points in our lives. I am quite certain that each of our relationships changed me for the better and kept me sane and happy throughout the last couple years. It's hard to believe that it's already time to close this chapter and start a new one, but we're excited and we had a great time celebrating our new beginnings with dear friends and good times.  I drove with Alan and all our belongings on Friday night, May 4, and arrived in Charlotte Saturday morning. (Pics to come) I came back and started my Psych rotation on Monday, and will head back out to live at the end of my rotation. Details on the move later.... First, We Party!...

 I can't believe he wasn't even born yet when we  came here...Now look at him!
 Logan really just likes the ketchup...
 Isn't she just beautiful?! Cora Curtis... so cute.
 He's just too much!! I miss his hugs already!
 Aaw... the grill master and his queen. They threw us this great bbq bash, and it was full of all things N Carolina... SO fun!


And THEN, because eating is what we do best, we all went out one last time the night before Alan and I took off to Charlotte. We got a little emotional saying good bye, but thankfully I am still here for a few weeks before I re-join my man, so my waterworks were under control.  We sure love our peeps.


 Haaha...Babies can't eat friiiies! Or CAN they?
 YAY! Amy kept her eyes open:) Awww---my ladies!

 Too funny.

 I am sure gonna miss this... 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! Moving! So exciting! We HAVE to get together sometime while we are on the same coast, yes please? Liz, you are gorgeous by the way! Please visit Florida!? :) ♥

    ReplyDelete