Thursday, August 22, 2013

Closer to Complete

Our kitchen has been "nearly completed" for 6+ months! I kept talking about making the curtains for it, but never did. Finally, I sat myself down and did it! I really like the way they complement the kitchen and all I need now is to get some frames on the big open wall. We even have stools to sit on at the island, and we Love them! I really love dinner time at the table, but when neither of us get home in time for a real dinner, the stools are nice to have a light snack and talk about our days. It is so nice! Alan has been into drinking almond milk (I am not a fan of milk of any kind!) with cereal or peanut butter toast, and I usually get some fruit or something. Anyhow--it is amazing the difference the curtains make in the room.


They may not look like much, but I did it!!! 
(applaud now:) 
The color is a little more blue than it shows, but it's pretty close

3 comments: