Saturday, July 10, 2010

Because Sometimes Being a Grown Up is Just Hard

I've decided I wouldn't mind going back and being a little kid. I could macaroni and cheese, play outside all day, and my greatest concern would be if I could convince my mom to let me get something from the ice cream truck. PA school is hard. Being a grown up is hard. So...This week, for my treat, Alan surprised me. He took me somewhere magical. Somewhere mysterious. Somewhere where a kid can be a kid!


I've never been...



I was really good at this game...


And he was really good at this one...

I love the little boy playing with him!

We won the jackpot!!!! Next stop--VEGAS!!!

Kid check! Yeah Baby!!

Our winnings...I got a snazzy ring, our cool glasses, and this big gooshy green ball

And on the Fourth of July, here's the post-op scoop!...

Our fajita celebration. They were divine!

Dinner for Two, Made by Two...PS--I don't recommend fat free cream cheese-- NAST

Our Strip Scrabble game...He's used to me winning...What can I say? I know lots of words!

So, overall--we've had a blast...the only thing that make it more perfect day--would be having you here to share it!!! It's Saturday, I'm off to the Anatomy Lab to work on our body--I hope you have more planned for your day than I do!:0) Remember what it was like to be a kid? Try it out today. You'll sleep better, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. cute post, im glad you got to be a kid for a day, but hey we all have a lot of kid in us...i still feel like im 18 for some reason, scary cause i have 2 kids! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea Alan had! I can't believe you had never been to Chuch E Cheese! Love the pictures by the way... the next time we are together will you take pictures of the boys? I swear you could be a professional!

    ReplyDelete