Friday, July 2, 2010

If you wanna make me smile...

Easy...This one gets me everytime, and it is the perfect description of how I feel today. Check out bass man playa's beard! Love it! hehe... I have no classes on Monday, which means I have Today, Tomorrow, And Monday to really just study without another care in the world....I get to hang around my BFF/Husband, learning about the stuff that is going to help me cure the world:0), and just 'chill'...There's no greater feeling. We hung around outside a lot today, it's gorgeous, and we had the best Chicago style Hot Doags in the world (we'll take you there anytime you visit!) Also--as a side note- I have successfully completed 21 days, as of Today--of getting up, showering, and getting ready/dressed for the day! Make up and all! I know--it's a miracle! You won't believe the difference it makes to my education...Who knew I could be cute day after day!?! It just takes a little effort! So--I'm taking a break right now from my lectures...I think I'll listen to my Baby James soundtrack while I catch up on some notes. Loving and missing you as always...Today is as nearly perfect a day as it could be ... all we need is you!

No comments:

Post a Comment