Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Lost Summer

It's been a while. All I know is...if our brain uses 75% of the glucose in our body--I should be about 50 lbs lighter by now. Oh well, it was worth a try. There hasn't been much time for updates, but only 2 weeks left! We know this summer as the Lost Summer, and I think the pics below are of the only time Alan and I have had a pause this quarter:0) We are happy. Tired but happy. These are the pics to prove it...


Night life in the city... We listened the Chicago Symphony while having a picnic in the park

Yeah...hot wings and chocolate covered strawberries! Perfect combination...like us.

No, Melissa, we will not be studying Biochem tonight!

Gotta love the city lights.
Same pic--but I left the colors as they were...the sky was pretty amazing


Alan bought me beautiful roses....Just because.
(I think he knows I'm about to break!)

And we're living happily ever after

2 comments:

  1. cool pics and post! you guys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture of the city lights. It's amazing. Good luck on the last two weeks! I am thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete