Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye Summer

We could not have had more fun this week! A proper goodbye to our summer was spent in Texas, and here's a LOAD of pics to get an idea of how much fun we have when we're together. Please don't mind all the formatting issues...I can never seem to get things right:






Jackson absolutely Loves the park! I love the shot below...


High Fives from Mom


Weger Girls gone Wild! (Claudia is an honorary member:)




A peek into our week...

My favorite little guy...


Love this shot of the two!




Becky and Claudia



Daddy can make anyone smile!


Droolin for more summer days... ( Love catching 'action shots' haha...)

3 comments:

  1. Love them! I am going to send my family to your blog to see the pictures if that's ok!? Wish you were still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to catch up... big time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love All the ARTISTIC pictures! My sister is teaching me a bit of photography too. But mainly, I just want to get good pictures of Enoch! :) Hehe, Anyway, Love Yah! Don't stress yourself out too much? ;)

    ReplyDelete