Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snapshots

10 months of my life... Let me show you how it went!


and just a few hours later

Yep...that's a load of laundry in the background waiting to be folded.


Sometimes, things go really well during the week, and I get to celebrate with good friends and good food...

Alan caught me. This is why the bed is not the place to study--however inviting it may seem.

Study, dining room, and bedroom during finals week...I pass out on the air mattress to get a couple hours sleep before going at it again.


Is it worth it? Absolutely.









3 comments:

  1. You are Amazing Liz! I love to see a day in your life :) (and I love seeing your amazing photography talent, teach me? (seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One quarter down... how many to go??? We are proud of you, love the study/dining/bedroom! Hilarious and yet very practical :)

    ReplyDelete