Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pack a Day


5 pic's = 1 pack. I will commit to posting 5 pictures a day... I can do that. I'm going to make my way from like October/November time frame... and hopefully I can catch up by June:) So--Pack 1:

Us at Nauvoo...(more to come)

We went to WICKED!!! And it was incredible.

Our good friends, Camille and Nate. She is a member of the church, in school with me, is super smart, and is my sanity. We went to Wicked all together...

Our Christmas tree this year... I love having a real fire crackling in the background. Secret: You can buy the duraflame crackle logs if you struggle with normal fire starting technique as we do

Just because I happen to like looking at his face.... and I think you should too!:)


Another pack tomorrow! Be on the lookout--there may pop up a picture of YOU! Love you all.
LizAlan (thanks Jacks)






No comments:

Post a Comment