Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pack 2...More


I have an exam that begins in about 3 hours. So, naturally, I found this to be a more pressing task. I'm chipping away at the berg!

The stage ... we weren't supposed to take pictures, but you have GOT to see it!

I know you can't see me--it's the sign that's important

The holiday almond roca I made to bribe my professors with:)

My personal fave--mmm... Toffee. Too bad it was so hard when I made it at home. These were perfect! I'll owe you guys the good stuff.

My Thanksgiving apple pie. Perfect, if I say so myself

Oh sweet pumpkin pie.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with some friends from church--and they made this most amazing meal! It's a turduckan ( Duck inside a chicken inside a turkey. ) It was delicious! Doesn't it look divine?

More shots from Nauvoo. There was this charming little diner we ate at called "Grandpa Joe's Cafe." It was soooo good, homemade, and cheap!

We were only there briefly, but I got lots of great shots! It was freezing, and since we went during the 'off season' for tourism, our hotel upgraded us from a basic room to the King's Suite! We had a hot tub in our room, a fireplace, and a King size bed! I think the pioneers know how to do things right:)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! That's cool you guys got to go, and I am super hungry thanks to all of your food pictures! :) Love Yah Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Maybe someday my food will look as wonderful as yours... keep the packs coming! Love to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete