Monday, March 21, 2011

We fly South for the Winter

Garrett's Popcorn...A "Must" if you are visiting Chicago. A "must-not" if it is 6 am at the airport! What can I say, though, I had to try it!

Christmas Eve bash with my bff and fam... Alan loved trying out the ole' Harley!

Ok-I Love this Pic! Doesn't he look like such a thug?! I hope it's not a sign of things to come:)

Check out Jacob's expression. Those toys were actually surprisingly amusing!

Jackson seemed to be a little more into it this year...It was so fun watching him open up all his gifts.

Priceless.. He dumped out the entire box, and when Rachelle told him he had to pick it up--I watched him start to eat it instead--one handful at a time. So funny!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jackson's expression with the cheerios... like he knows he's in big trouble, such a guilty face!

    ReplyDelete