Monday, May 2, 2011

FINITO

I am in the last couple of weeks of school, and I had the absolute best day EVER...of my entire life....Really! I put in close to 40 hrs of work to finish my thesis since Thursday. Stayed up literally until 4 each morning, and got back to work around 7 or 8am...working straight through. Maybe I should have picked a topic I knew more about and didn't have to really research as much. I also put in about 25 hours of study time for one measley little Micro exam. (sarcasm) I swear you could memorize every word of the hundreds of pages she tests us on and Still Fail! Ridiculous.... Well, I nailed it! 90 percent baby!!! So glad all we had to worry about after was Pharm today. Thesis is in... test is over, and sleep is about to begin! Good night.

1 comment:

  1. congrats again! take a BIG NAP! I loke your blog makeover and all the pics!

    ReplyDelete