Monday, May 2, 2011

Pet Peeves


Everyone has something about them that is someone else's possible pet peeve. At least I think. Alan and I have absolutely never had any issues with any of the following sources of marital contention(haha):
Dishes in the dishwasher--silverware, pots, etc.
Toilet paper--always Over, never under
Nail trimmings--always over the sink or trash
Smacking when eating--always with our mouths closed
Shower curtain--always spread to prevent molding
Pen clicking--quiet studiers. both of us
Bed hogging--well, at least I only need a tiny space

I know, I know...We are a perfect, happy couple with NO problems:) hehe... Well, let me let you in on a little secret. I do something....gross. It bothers Alan, I'm sure, but I don't like cake very much. I never make it, nor do we ever have cupcakes or anything made with those cake mixes. It's not that I hate it, I just don't enjoy it, so we never had the chance to discover this terrible habit of mine. Until recently.

I enjoy taking my finger and collecting the confetti chip frosting from a friend's left-over birthday cupcakes, and then leaving the cake part for Alan. I call it sharing. We'll find out what he calls it when he gets home...he's never been a very good sharer. :)

1 comment:

  1. My pet peeve is when, during a presentation or something, they ask you to turn your phone to silent or vibrate and there is always someone, probably many, who don't... and of course... it rings. Also, if they ask you not to video record something and you see people holding up their cameras recording! This has always bothered me but I really discovered how much at TOFW last week!

    ReplyDelete