Saturday, April 30, 2011

Liz the Great and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad day


Today. Outside. Right now.

The reason I am inside. Today. Right now.

Don't you feel sorry for me?

If only I had a super sly secret ninja who could whip out my thesis for me Aladdin-style. Perhaps I would then be able to enjoy the gorgeous weather instead of being up till 4:30am the last few days (diet mountain dew--the miracle drug), getting a few hours of sleep, then going at it again.... 3 weeks left. And I can't wait.



3 comments:

  1. you guys are too cute. I'm sorry you are stuck inside. Pretty soon you will be done and then you start rotations right??? The end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer!! I feel your pain, I'm not in school, but it's still snowing every other day in Rexburg! :) Good luck with your last few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete