Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MAC

Alan asked me to "PUH-LEEEEASE" record this apparently very funny moment in time. I guess you can decide if it's as funny as he seems to think it is:) If not, that's ok--it's mostly just here for our own memory of the event.
We were able to get together last weekend for a couple days, since I didn't have to be on call until Sunday again and desperately needed to see him... So, we walked around this outdoor mall for a while before getting some dinner. He had mentioned that he wanted to stop by some computer store and check out the Mac's/Iphones, etc... I jokingly told him 'no way' and we went into a Tiffany&Co instead so we could pretend we were rich enough to buy something there. Honestly I don't think I could afford a keychain from there if they were handing them out for free! BUT--It was really fun to try on the most expensive jewelry to ever touch my finger... So fun. Anyhow-- as we left the store, I saw a store sign that said MAC, and thought I would graciously tell Alan that we could go in to see the computer stuff....

MAC does not in fact have computer things, but rather, is a makeup store... Who knew?!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I started laughing before the end because i knew it was a make up store. too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, funny enough to post... and I'm so jealous that you get to see your husband!!! :( Happy for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. can't wait to see you next week. hope you're having fun but also ready for some girl time as soon as you are home :)

    ReplyDelete