Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside


It's cold inside, too. We are trying to keep our bills down, so my feet are freeeeezing. But I have the feet of an eighty year old man, so nothing new.
Aaaaah.... Finally Christmas Break. I can't believe 2011 is coming to a close, but I am so stoked for 2012! And because I am sooo good, I even made us a Christmas wreath this year. It shall hang for about 2 weeks, but at least I finished it:) I mean, our fall wreath hung for an entire year, including Christmas last, so I think this is a big step up! Here it is:


We also went out and took some pics so I could make a Christmas Card... It's our first year doing one. Sorry to take the excitement out of you getting it in the mail...

It was sooooo cold that day. People kept walking by and smiling. One girl even congratulated us on our engagement.?? We said thanks...

We had a blast in the city and even went out for some Asian food... Ever had a BAO? They are scrumptious! I apologize, I was too busy eating to take a picture....
Here's another one of us instead:)


Our tree looks like it's being choked to death, I just realized. No worries. I fixed it.

Well, that about says it all. I feel bad for ruining the surprise of your card, but not really because in all honesty, the one we printed isn't the one I had wanted to send. My mistake. Now you get multiple shot! Lucky dogs:) I think they turned out well. We were going to print our little family newsletter on the back of the card, but as we were brainstorming things to put on it, it was just getting ridiculous.... Check it out.

1. Liz continues PA school
2. Alan continues working
3. uuuhhhh, and that's where we get stuck

So, now you are up to date with us, and you know that we love and miss you. Really there was nothing else to put on the card. Hope you are enjoying this holiday season. I know I am! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and Imma go put some socks on...

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures... also, I love your wardrobe... I want it... honestly, I am not ashamed to take hand-me-downs :) If I ever have money I am going to hire you to be my personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle... You crack me up. What's mine is yours sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of obsessed with your hair... in a non-creepy way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cute. Yay for your wreath and your cards are adorable. We wanted to use a Chicago picture for our card, but we had no money to print a ton off and send them. Plus what are we to say. Hi we have a ten month old who walks, kyle doesn't have a job and mom is doing nothing of significance. Hahaha so...I understand. Merry Christmas and we love and miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas card photos! You guys look so happy!!! Makes me happy to see you so happy. ;) Miss you, hot stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete