Sunday, February 19, 2012

A New Year Anyone?

2011 in Recap...
Liz in school.
Alan at work.
One blast of a New Year Party!

We went to Utah for the week after Christmas and had so much fun hanging out with the Lamb clan! We had a little Christmas celebration and spent a lot of time playing games, getting pedicures (the boys Loved it!), going snowmobiling, and visiting friends. I was able to reunite with old mission companions and roommates from college, and Alan got to see a few of his. The Lambs took us to dinner at The Roof, which was delicious, and we were also able to experience a traditional English prime rib dinner at their home. We had a great time and are so grateful for all the time we spent with family away from family...

at the lodge where we snowmobiled...

So... funny story. Alan is a little dare devil and I was reaaaally nervous about him doing something crazy and wrecking the snow machine. Well, turns out that my obsession with safety turned out to be the death of me. There were a lot of tracks in the snow, and not much by way of fresh powder on the mountain. I found out a little late that the slower you go... the less control you have.

Yep. Me and the tree. Don't worry, I'm fine. My pride is all that was hurt.


New Year's Eve delights!
Did you know that if you leave the avocado pit in the guacamole--it keeps it from turning brown?! IT's true.

I have a turtle neck on under my jammies because we got them really into The Big Bang Theory and I wanted to be Howard... It was funnier in person maybe:)
Happy 2012.
Our Theme for 2012 is: "It's all about Me." More to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment