Sunday, February 17, 2013

Heart Day


This Valentine's Day was pretty low key. We are totally committed to our financial goals, and this year, we definitely didn't want to waste any money on goofy Vday stuff, so Alan folded all the loads of laundry for me (my most hated chore), and I made him a DELISH dinner and wrote him a meaningful sincere 'letter' of sorts. As I was writing about my love for him, I kept feeling my love grow and grow. That crazy mushy love coupled with his laundry folding woo-ing technique made this one of the Best Valentine's Days ever! I Love love.... And I especially love that sweet man of mine.

For those of you that were wondering-- I made a mango chicken with rice and beans... :)


1 comment:

  1. New posts! I am always surprised and so HAPPY to see posts on your blog... I guess there is a purpose to keeping them few and far between... it makes them even more special! The snow looks beautiful and so do those... heart shaped... pieces of toast??? :)

    ReplyDelete