Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas Past...

A few snapshots at our wonderful Christmas season... Things got busy as I got a job about a week before everyone got here. I was diligently getting contracts read and signed, filling out paperwork, getting licensed and credentialed, and anything else possible to get started working, that the time flew by waiting for everyone to get here. When they did, however, the fun never ended. It was so much fun to spend Christmas with the whole fam. I absolutely adore my two nephews and had such a blast playing with them, and watching them with all our festivities. The time really seemed to move soo fast. We all were hugely blessed with thoughtful gifts and memories made, and I am so grateful everyone was here to celebrate the very first Christmas in our home. Here are some pics of our fun:





 The boy loves his oranges...

 Pooped out. So soon?!


 All I want for Christmas... is a stick.
Within minutes of the boys getting to the house, they found Grandpa's cheese balls and had brought them to him. Hilarious! So Papa Lew decided to get them their very own...
 Eating. I mean, Building a gingerbread train...





 Rail Baron...Family traditions live on...
 Our attempts at family pictures.. Take 1
(Don't judge the grown out hair...Faded out is totally in right now, right?:) )
 Take 2
Take 3
 Adorb
 Cheerleading poses... None of us could quite figure it out.. Haha
 Any bets on which of us actually cheered?
(Hint: I don't think any of us did....)


Aaah, the magic of Christmas. 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment