Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Disney Holidays 2013

We had such a fun filled and busy busy holiday season! We were so excited to be able to spend lots of time with family, and made some wonderful memories! The second week in December, we joined Luis, Rachelle, and their sweet boys at the most magical place on Earth. Disney World! I really wish I could post every picture we took, but you get the idea that we had a blast!!!
Here is my photo dump of raw fun footage: 

(We totally surprised everyone by getting mom to come up early and show up at the hotel. It was nice having some extra company on the 8 hr drive and so worth it to have her there with us!)



(I love Jacob's moves in this pic. We were waiting to eat at this excellent German restaurant. I told Jackson I was drinking a grown up drink so he wouldn't want my Diet Coke, but then I looked at all the giant beer steins and thought... Hmm...I think THOSE are the adult drinks!  haha. good times.) 



(Uncle Alan and Jackson... Buddies for the Dumbo ride.)



(love this sweet smile)







It was such a magical adventure, and I am so glad we got to experience it together! I have lots more pictures on my phone- I will try to get to those. We got to spend Wed night through Saturday with our favorite peeps, then Luis and his family had to leave for the airport, so Alan, mom and I explored around the rest of the day and left Saturday night. We were all so tired when we got home, but don't worry, there was a Whataburger on the way home in Florida! YUM!
Thanks to our sweet family for inviting us to join them. We loved riding the rides, hot chocolate with very emotional* fireworks, hanging out and chatting at night, and funnel cake. TWICE. haha. We could not have asked for more fun! Love my family!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome way to start the holidays! So glad you got to spend time with family - looks like the trip was a blast! Hope you're doing well, and that work is good for both you and Alan. We miss you both immensely. Let's catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete