Tuesday, December 31, 2013

More Disney Magic

So many fun pictures! I don't know how to stop!!! 












Luis and his family left, but we still had a full day of fun left, so we stuck around and caught Beauty and the Beast and ate far too many cinnamon candied almonds while checking out this spectacular light show!


I haven't quite figured out how to get a good panoramic shot, but given that it was raining and people were trying to leave, not too bad. We just decided to hang out in the rain... We were having too much fun to leave!


This one is for Luis. Our Platinum member. Love it


Really, we just had so much fun.. and I couldn't help posting this pic of Whataburger. We seriously were so excited. Even if it is Just a burger. Now we know it's only about 6 hrs away whenever we want one. Haha. 




1 comment:

  1. I seriously love your life! And I am pretty sure I'm looking for flights to come out and see how. How fun would that be?! haha One day, tah dah! There I am at your house! I will even come to work with you and keep you company (hahahahaha you're so busy there, I'd just do the paperwork and charting!)!!!

    I love reading your blog. And ps - next time you go on a cruise, call us! I've never been and we are dying to go. Lets do it! haha Miss you pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete