Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Blogger's Resurrection

When I stopped blogging a few weeks ago, I thought of it as when someone gets hit by a car or something just to see who would bring them flowers.... You know you've thought it:) Well, Rachelle, thanks for bringing flowers and wanting me to come back! It is a daunting task, but I have dedicated my morning (up waaay too early) to posting  just for you! Haha. Anyhow, Let's start from where we left off... Graduation, right?!
Most of you have probably already seen most of these pictures so I won't put too many up. Let's just say... Hallelujah It's over:)


 So so Grateful for this guy. 

 And this one!

 And everyone knows I love my momma

 Didn't have my camera, so we have a phone shot from dinner. It was the best tasting dinner EVER. It was really nice to get a chance to chat and celebrate in a little more intimate of a setting, although I'm not sure how much talking was going on when there was so much food to be eaten!

 Again with the flan! Aah. I do not like flan, but I Loved the thoughtful gesture from the restaurant. And I think the others enjoyed it for me:)

This is the group of gals that I hung around with most of the time and mostly, although I could never forget them, I just needed to put in a reminder to myself of how lucky I was to study alongside of such wonderful people. 

It was such an enormous event in my life, although somewhat still not real. I still struggle believing that I have to get a real job now, and kind of miss the student life. I loved/hated my schooling, but now the future seems so...open. I guess we'll just have to see what I do with it! 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that you are GORGEOUS :) Congrats amazing lady that is quite the accomplishment! :) Oh, and that first picture, you look like Stacey London from What not to Wear :) ♥

    ReplyDelete