Monday, October 22, 2012

Jalapeno Kettle Cooked chips

I blame mom for my unproductive ways. She introduced me to jalapeno chips. I don't eat chips really. Well, I didn't. Now I do. And they are delicious. I spend my day creating new reasons why I should be eating more of them instead of being productive. Then I run out and need to go buy more....

Haha.

Anyhow, I am also currently obsessed with this delicious mediterranean salad mix of cucumber, chicken, tomato, avocado (my add-in) and a balsamic vinegrette-stuffed into a pita. I love it. Plus jalapeno chips.

IT's good.

So, I have purposely not posted pictures of our new/first house, and promise I will, but I actually just don't want those online for anyone to find. So, I will figure out how I want to take pictures so you get a glimpse of our home without  me having to worry about creepers finding us. Paranoid much? Here are a few, but we are remodeling the kitchen so I will post more of the before and after upon completion of that project.

 First meal in our house... 

Because we are high rollers...
 Before Alan redid the floors... It was all carpeted. (We love our big windows)
Torn up carpet to put in hardwood floors. Love. More to come! Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment