Saturday, June 19, 2010

By Small and Simple Means....

So...I started PA school....it's beyond intense! I have thus decided to update my blog each week with a 'small and simple thing' that makes it bearable:0) This week:

I chose a Peanut Buster Parfait from DQ because it was a "Nut Buster" of a week:0)


Scrabble to soothe a sore brain...


Maybe, this will help you understand...these are my books for my first quarter only!

A trip into the city for real Chicago style Hot Dogs!

BLUE BELL ICE CREAM!!! We had chocolate nachos, and they were divine

We made a fort to protect me from the world of dissection, endless study, and lots of sleep deprived people!

We went to the Museum of Science and Technology! It was great!

No time for 'clowning around' in PA school

We Even Found the Chicago Temple!...hehe

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! You shelf of books makes my heart shutter. Good luck with school! We are thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero! Stay strong, missy! Message me on Facebook if you get the chance. BIG news! :)
    Aimee Johnson (ya know-we used to work together...'member?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you both so much! I love your pictures, they are just so typically Linda... I mean LIZ! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete